CLASSES FOR CHILDREN & YOUTH:
- PRESCHOOL AND KINDERGARTEN Room 213 The"Story of Little Ones" brings the message of God's love story through clear, attractive illustrations and simple text. Throughout the year, a team of teachers will build an overview of God's story through 31 pivotal Bible stories. At the end of each story, a simple message will help children personalize and remember each lesson.
- GRADES 1-3 Room 216 "Deep Blue: Learn and Serve" will help our kids learn about God and what it means to be a follower of Jesus through Bible stories and opportunities to serve as disciples in the classroom, local community and the world. Teacher Bev Shelenberger will help students engage in science experiments, arts and crafts, animated video storytelling and active games.
- GRADES 4-6 Room 118 "The Biggest Story" is a DVD and Bible storybook curriculum that helps students learn how all those classic Bible stories connect to Scripture's overarching message about God's glorious plan to redeem his rebellious people. The 10-segment series, led by David and Stephany Bruckner, will help kids realize that God's promises are even bigger and better than we think.
- GRADES 7-8 Room 309 "Jesus: He Lived Among Us," is a retelling of the life of Christ, based on a vividly animated film. With John the Apostle as the storyteller, this presentation of Christ's time on earth offers students a biblically-based dramatized narrative with accompanying discovery questions, allowing them to discover Christ's relevance to their lives. This class will be led by Susan Karson, Diane Camlin and others.
- HIGH SCHOOL Youth Lounge Led by Denise Scuito and others, this group will gather to discuss current topics and questions about life and faith. As there is no set curriculum, the members of the group will help determine the direction of future gatherings.