COLLEGE MINISTRY IS A LOT OF THINGS...
...it is inspiring, funky, hilarious, and weird. It is high-energy, world-changing, tear-jerking, life-altering. UKIRK is for skeptics, Christians, athesists, doubters, and wanderers. It gives students a space for worship, questions, prayers, fears, anxieties, hopes, and dreams. It reminds us -- whether or not we're in college -- that we are not alone, that we are loved, and that we matter.
Not only will we name God's radical love for college students, we will encourage a way of life proclaiming that the Lord is at work in the world, for the world, for all of us. New Wilmington Presbyterian Church welcomes YOU, as a college student, to participate in UKIRK college ministry.
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
- Enjoy special Friday evening coffee houses with live music at the church.
- Our house is yours - stop by the church throughout the weekdays and during most evenings to study, hang, and relax. (Coffee and snacks are included in this deal!)
- Take part in local or national service projects.
- Become "adopted" by a church family.
- Use your musical talents during our worship services.
CONNECT WITH US
Visit the National UKirk Network.