New Wilmington Presbyterian Church will once again be hosting Financial Peace University classes. This nine-week class, starting Feb. 3, is offered Monday evenings at 6:30 as it follows a program developed by financial expert Dave Ramsey. Cost is $99 per family and the content is suitable for singles, married couples, individuals or even people who are debt-free and need financial advice.
Participants will learn:
- How to create and stick to a monthly budget How to manage your money
- How to build an emergency fund
- How to prepare for retirement and make investments How to be a good steward of your money
- How to communicate about money
- How to become a giver and bless others
This class is open to the community, so please pass the word to anyone you think would be interested. Click here for more information and a complete program schedule. For more details contact Anne Bruening at 724-651-3499.