When life feels depleted, does God care? I’m facing an onslaught of challenges, will God help? When life grows dark and stormy, does God notice? I’m facing the fear of death, will God help me? The answer in the life-giving miracles in the Gospel of John is a resounding yes.
Beginning March 21, 2021, Sunday mornings 9:30-10:15 a.m. via Zoom, The Rev. Brad Walters will facilitate a series discussing Max Lucado’s book “You are Never Alone.” This study will help you:
- Realize that Jesus is walking with you and lifting you out of your storms.
- Dwell in the grace of the cross, the miracle of the empty tomb, and the assurance of restoration power.
- Believe that God is your ever-present source of help.
- Recognize that you are never without hope/strength as you are never, ever, alone.
Take courage: you are stronger than you think because God is nearer than you know.
All are welcome to come for one, or all, of this series. It is recommended, though not necessary, that participants purchase a copy of “You are Never Alone” (purchase via Amazon) along with the corresponding study guide.
Zoom is an online meeting place which can be accessed by computer, phone or smart TV. Follow a few simple steps and connect to the Sunday school class while remaining safely in your own home. Through this application, participants can see and hear the teacher, ask questions or answer them, and see and hear other members of the class. Participants also have the ability to mute their microphones or turn off their camera. Here are the steps needed:
1. Download the Zoom application.
2. Request a password from the group coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. A few minutes before 9:30 a.m., use the password to log in to the Zoom meeting.
4. Study and encourage one another!