“For in him we live and move and have our being.” ACTS 17:28
UKIRK offers a home-away-from-home community for college students that includes after-church lunches and the opportunity for church members to “adopt” student.
COLLEGE MINISTRY IS A LOT OF THINGS. It’s world-changing and life-altering. UKIRK is for skeptics, Christians, atheists, doubters, and wanderers. It gives students a space for worship, questions, prayers, fears, anxieties, hopes, and dreams. It reminds us that we are not alone, that we are loved, and that we matter.
Not only will we name God’s radical love for college students, we will encourage a way of life proclaiming that the Lord is at work in the world, for the world, and for all of us. New Wilmington Presbyterian Church welcomes YOU, as a college student, to participate in UKIRK college ministry.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
- Grab your bible and come to the Hunter’s house on announced Sundays for bible study and breakfast at around 9:15 a.m.
- Our house is yours – stop by the church throughout the weekdays and during most evenings to study, hang, and relax. (Coffee and snacks are included in this deal during finals study week!)
- Take part in national service projects.
- Become “adopted” by a church family
- Come and worship with us, Sundays at 10:30 a.m., and use your gifts and talents during our worship services.
- Volunteer with our children’s programs
CONNECT WITH US by emailing email@example.com.
Visit the National UKirk Network.